Many of our clients old and new need some extra space as we move through the second half of 2020, so we are proud to present our newly opened Business Centre in London’s Millennium Quarter that has a BREEAM rating of ‘Excellent’.
The new premises at Millharbour Court are just a short distance away from our Pepper Street serviced offices on the Isle of Dogs, adjacent to Canary Wharf.
It’s a key location that puts our clients in prime position for access to Tower Hamlets’ thriving business district, as well as giving you a highly sought-after address to use when representing your company nationwide and internationally.
We have worked hard to create a shared office space that caters for commuters, client co-working and collaboration in communal areas, while also providing privacy when it is needed.
What you’ll find at Millharbour Court
Millharbour Court features a variety of areas to encourage productivity and collaboration, as well as to allow you to entertain visitors in comfort:
- A waiting area in reception for guests to take a seat until you are ready for them.
- An open-plan communal area for co-working with a number of tables and booths.
- Spacious kitchen areas and breakout zones for relaxation, hydration and meal breaks.
- A private outdoor terrace with seating and planters to connect with nature.
- Cycle hubs, secure lockers and shower rooms for a healthy and hygienic commute.
Together, this all gives you contemporary office space that helps to reduce stress levels and boost your own innovation, while making your work day more comfortable.
Crucially for the current climate, we have ensured there are plenty of places to work while observing social distancing and the other demands of a COVID-secure workplace, but still benefiting from all the features of a modern working environment.