At the Serviced Office Company, we provide serviced office space in Telford, London and Manchester, three very different parts of the country. But what’s the difference?
While all of our premises are furnished to a high standard, there are reasons why one location might suit your business more than others.
In this article we’ll look at the impact of location when choosing your serviced office, and how to choose between our serviced offices in London, Manchester and Telford if you’re still not sure.
Different towns and cities develop a reputation for specific products or services. For example, across our various serviced office locations:
- London is known as a financial centre and capital city of the UK
- Manchester is famous for textiles, sport and nightlife culture
- Telford has matured to become home to global IT firms
These are just a few examples. Each local market is complex and diverse, and no matter what sector your business operates in, there’s bound to be a place for it.
Our three locations serve different parts of the country with sizeable customer bases on their doorsteps:
- London is home to 8.8 million people, with 9.3 million more across the south-east
- Telford is close to the UK’s second city, Birmingham, with 4.3 million residents
- Greater Manchester is home to 2.9 million, with 7.4 million in the north-west total
Neighbouring regions just add to the opportunity. For example, our serviced offices in Telford put you at the heart of the West Midlands, a region with around six million inhabitants, and close to the border of Wales and a further three million potential customers.
If you want to cast your net further afield in order to build your customer base, transport links can be an important element in allowing you to do so.
Transport can be a different proposition depending on your location:
- London has excellent urban transport, and our serviced offices in London are close to the Canary Wharf Underground Station, on Jubilee Line in Zone 2
- Telford is on the M54 with good access to the M5 and M6 via Birmingham (our serviced offices in Telford are just 4 minutes’ drive from the M54)
- Manchester is on the M62 for access to Liverpool, Leeds and Hull, with easy routes to Sheffield, the West Midlands and north to Scotland
Rail and air travel can also be factored into your decision. For example, the Telford to Birmingham train can take just 40 minutes, and Manchester Piccadilly to London Euston (or vice versa) takes about 2 hours 20 minutes.
Even if you don’t expect to travel for work, you might want to think about your time outside of work and which parts of the country you’ll want (or need) to reach most easily by road or rail.
How to Choose
If you’re still not sure how to choose between our serviced offices in London, Telford and Manchester, why not take a tour?
We’re happy to arrange an in-person visit to any of our premises – just contact us to schedule or click ‘Book A Tour’ wherever you see it on our website.
You’ll also find lots of photos and 3D virtual tours on our serviced offices location pages, so you can get a feel for each option before you book a visit in person.